Login Link Courseleaf CIM Training CourseLeaf Help
Call (336) 334-5425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Curriculum Resources External Reporting Chart Institutional Summary University Catalog
Curriculum Revision Processes The UNC System has published new forms to be used to propose new major programs.
- The first submission to the UNC System is the Request for Preliminary Authorization
- The second submission is the Request to Establish.
- The Financial Planning worksheet accompanies the Request to Establish.
This brief video walks through the CIM system steps needed to request Online Delivery for a course. There is no audio on this video.
UNC Greensboro utilizes Courseleaf (CIM), an online platform for course and program approvals. All curricular proposals must be submitted through the CIM system. All new program and course proposals and changes to current requirements and listings must be approved internally by the:
- Department/Program Curriculum Committee
- Department/Program Chair/Head
- Academic Unit Curriculum Committee
- Dean or Associate Dean (programs only)
- University-level Curriculum Committee
- All proposals, with all required supporting documents, must be completed and submitted prior to the Curriculum submission deadline
- Online Course Approval Deadlines
- Retroactive approvals will not be granted.
- The University-level curriculum committees will make every effort to promptly review and provide feedback on submissions that meet the submission requirements.
- New programs and program revisions requiring external review may not be advertised until external approvals are received. This includes program title changes and discontinuations. Please work with the Office of Assessment, Accreditation, and Academic Program Planning to follow communication protocols.
- Program revisions cannot be publicized to current or prospective students until approved by the University-level curriculum committees.